Whether you’re online, a manufacturer or service based operation, owning or managing a small business has many challenges, from finance and logistics, through to scaling for growth, marketing, exporting, or simply having someone else to share problems with. COVID has added to these challenges for many companies, whilst also bringing considerable opportunities for others.
Peer Networks is here to help. Led by business experts, Biskit, this free fortnightly programme brings together small groups of fellow business owners & managers, providing support, problem solving and access to relevant information and guidance.
With over 35 businesses and excellent feedback received from the first round of Peer Networks, this is an opportunity to fast track your issues, and share the load of running your business with other like-minded businesses.
What will I get from Peer Networks?
- Fortnightly Peer Sessions, starting in January for 12 weeks
- Access to a small group of like-minded businesses, where you can share ideas, raise issues and problem solve
- Access to additional information on key topics such as marketing, innovation, strategy, technology, skills development and exporting
- Dedicated 1:1 support to tackle any current business issues
- Clarity over which problems to tackle first
- Insights into how your peers have solved similar issues
To take part, your business must:
- be based in Hull and East Yorkshire
- have been operating for at least one year
- be small to medium sized (an SME) with between five and 249 employees (based on pre-pandemic figures, and this can include freelancers for the creative industries)
- have a turnover of over £100,000 (based on pre-pandemic figures)
What format will Peer Network sessions take?
Working in small groups of 11 businesses every fortnight for 12 weeks, Peer Networks uses online networking to help businesses collaborate. Led by a business expert, every business gets the chance to air their issues, and then discuss solutions. The sessions are very practical, high impact, and feedback from previous cohorts has been excellent.
We make sure that each group has common issues and themes, and can learn from each other without the fear of competition.
As you progress through Peer Networks, we also offer free one-to-one coaching to help you make the changes you want to see in your business.
Edward Ryder is a highly engaging, enthusiastic Chartered Marketer with over 25 years Marketing, Sales and Business experience.
With excellent delegate feedback from companies across all sectors, Edward has written and delivered workshops to some of the largest organisations in the UK and Europe.
Edward currently heads up the team at Biskit, a marketing and creative agency based in Otley near Leeds. He works withclients on strategy, branding, marketing plans and communications.
How do I apply?
Applying is simple. Simply fill out the form below, complete your details, and a member of our team will contact you within one working day.
Register now! Our first groups will start in January 2022.